Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

ALL THE MAKINGS OF REVIVAL

So you want revival? What does it take to see real revival? According to Psalm 120 there are five things that are necessary for  revival:

1. TEARS
Psalm 119:136 Rivers of water run down from my eyes, Because men do not keep Your law.

Tears are the fountainhead of revival. Revival is birthed from the heart of broken and burdened men who live in the river of His presence.

2. JUSTICE
Psalm 119:149 Hear my voice according to Your lovingkindness; O Lord , revive me according to Your justice.

When we come clean with God and ask him to bring equity in our lives. Jesus paid for what we didn't deserve. He has a way of leveling the playing field.

3. THE WORD
Psalm 119:154 Plead my cause and redeem me; Revive me according to Your word.

Truth is the plow that breaks up the fallow ground of the heart. The Holy Spirit and the word work hand in hand.

4. JUDGMENT
Psalm 119:156 Great are Your tender mercies, O Lord ; Revive me according to Your judgments.

Judgment always begins in the house of the God. We are the Temple of the living God. It starts with me and then you!

5. LOVINGKINDNESS
Psalms 119:159 Consider how I love Your precepts; Revive me, O Lord , according to Your lovingkindness.

Revival is a grace from God. He looks and sees people who are broken before him. He hears their cries and answers their call.

No comments: