Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 3, 2015

JESUS MY HOPE by Randall Burton

Colossians 1:27 For God wanted them to know that the riches and glory of Christ are for you Gentiles, too. And this is the secret: CHRIST LIVES IN YOU. This gives you assurance of sharing his glory. (NLT)

I'm not a casual contact Christian. Christ doesn't just live with me, He lives in me. The devil can't live with Him and I can't live without Him! There is no conflict of interest, it is a settled matter. Wherever you go today, whatever you do, He is there. I don't leave Him at the church on Sunday and then revisit Him again 7 days later. He is always with me, a friend that sticks closer than a brother. He is an ever present help in my time of trouble. He is not an after thought, He is how I think. For I have the mind of Christ. I can't shut Him down, and I can't keep Him out. He is my hope and my refuge.

No comments: